At MeritKapital we are always looking for talented and dedicated professionals who are constantly willing to improve the services we provide.
If you are a dynamic, passionate, smart, proactive and a team player. Send your resume to: HumanResources@meritkapital.com
Meritkapital is currently looking for a junior software Developer to join its IT department in Limassol, Cyprus.\r\n
- Java and J2EE development experience, preferably gained on multi-tier web-based business applications
- Basic Knowledge of Java and experience in Spring and Hibernate will be considered a plus
- Experience in supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by others
- An ability to quickly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience using version control systems
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- An ability to apply structured thinking, simplifying problems into component parts
- Thorough with high standards of work
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to work in teams as well as on your own
- Organizational ability and persistence; able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient course of action Take a proactive approach to work without close supervision
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining software applications in Java and SQL
- Designing, creating and implementing back and front-end development
- Document technical solutions and designs in compliance with software architecture
- Provide post-development support
- Support and train users with existing systems
Limassol based investment firm seeks candidate for compliance and anti money laundering positions with the following credentials:
- University Graduate in law (LPC preferred), minimum 2.1
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant experience in compliance, regulatory or legal capacity, ideally within the financial industry
- Strong drafting and communications skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised
- Proficient in both spoken and written English language
- Sound knowledge of basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus without a work permit (ie EU citizen)
- Communicating with respective clients to obtain KYC documentation for account opening.
- Submit monthly Prevention Statement to the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Submit reports to the CySEC such as AML reports, National Compliance Questionnaires etc.
- Maintaining employee files and ensuring new employees are issued with Internal Regulations Manual, AML manual and the employee questionnaires
A FI Sales & Trading role has become available at a UK investment firm that is shortly awaiting its FCA license.A prospective applicant should have 3+ years of experience in a fixed income sales and trading role, from a reputable institution, and a network of buy side clients that will facilitate the development of trading flow. The FI focus should preferably be cash bonds, structured products and repos.The affiliated company, currently is headquarted in Cyprus and has an emerging markets focus, specifically Russia and the CIS. Although such focus will remain, the firm is looking to diversify its product base and geographical region of concentration.Most importantly, prospective applicants should have a proactive approach to business, enjoy entrepreneurial set ups and also to have an inclination towards networking and creating new relationships & strengthening existing ones.
Meritkapital is hiring fixed income professionals with existing institutional relationships. Our established platform capitalizes on the network of local contacts that we have built in the markets in which we operate and on the network of western capital markets relationships which spans from buy side funds to more generic liquidity providers. The entrepreneurial spirit instilled at the firm is comprised by individuals that pursue a performance-based remuneration that ranks higher than industry norms.