At MeritKapital we are always looking for talented and dedicated professionals who are constantly willing to improve the services we provide.
If you are a dynamic, passionate, smart, proactive and a team player. Send your resume to: HumanResources@meritkapital.com
Meritkapital Limited, a CySEC and FCA licensed investment business with offices in London and Limassol, is seeking to recruit for London office a Junior Sales Assistant to expand front office desk.
- An undergrad level (minimum 2:1 Honors or equivalent) in finance, mathematics, financial engineering or banking;
- Superior communications skills, both oral and written; effective interpersonal skills;
- Strong understanding of the business line and basic knowledge of competitors;
- Proactive and organized personality;
- Excellent command of the English;
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as advantage;
- IT literate – proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point);
- Holder of EU work permit.
- Work as a team member, with a primary focus on expansion of client base and building long term relationships;
- Making cold and warm sales calls to Clients & promoting Asset Management & DVP business;
- Preparing marketing materials and coordinating services pricing;
- Providing reports on Clients’ progress, developing opportunities and achieving sales targets;
- Actively identify sales and cross-referral opportunities;
- Proactively dealing with other salespersons and traders who service accounts.
Applicants may send their CV accompanied by a cover letter to the company’s HR Manager at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance. Will appreciate for your short respond
Meritkapital is hiring fixed income professionals with existing institutional relationships. Our established platform capitalizes on the network of local contacts that we have built in the markets in which we operate and on the network of western capital markets relationships which spans from buy side funds to more generic liquidity providers. The entrepreneurial spirit instilled at the firm is comprised by individuals that pursue a performance-based remuneration that ranks higher than industry norms.