At MeritKapital we are always looking for talented and dedicated professionals who are constantly willing to improve the services we provide.
If you are a dynamic, passionate, smart, proactive and a team player. Send your resume to: HumanResources@meritkapital.com
You can also fill Google form here: link
MeritKapital, a CySEC licensed investment business, with offices in Limassol is seeking to recruit Compliance Analyst. We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented professional to join our office in Cyprus (Limassol). The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring our organization complies with all relevant regulations and laws, specifically focusing on the financial industry standards. If you have a strong legal background, excellent communication skills, and a keen eye for detail, we invite you to apply for this position.
- University graduate in law (LPC preferred) with a minimum of 2.1 classification.
- Strong drafting and communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised and make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English language.
- Sound knowledge of basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ensure Company’s compliance with local and European AML regulations on everyday basis.
- Organize and manage client and counterparty KYC procedures (onboarding, monitoring etc.)
- Organize and manage client transactions monitoring for AML compliance
- Be up to date with all applicable regulatory materials, such as directives, regulations, any circulars, or similar regulatory documents
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the Company in relation to AML.
- Assist the Head of Compliance in preparing annual regulatory AML and compliance reports.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on any AML related matters
- Provide periodic AML training to company employees
- Take part in all AML related discussions internally and externally
- Closely cooperate with and assist the Head of Compliance to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Comprehensive understanding of European financial regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to adapt to changing regulatory environments and implement necessary changes to ensure compliance.
- Strong analytical skills to assess complex regulatory issues and provide practical solutions.
- Collaborative mindset to work effectively within a team and interact with various stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work to maintain the highest compliance standards.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in compliance, regulatory, or legal capacity, preferably within the financial industry.
- CySec Advanced Certificate
- CySec AML certificate
- Advanced knowledge of CySec’s and European regulations relating to AML
- University degree or professional qualification in financial or legal field
- Knowledge of Greek language will be considered as an advantage
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus.
- Salary according to qualification.
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa support.
MeritKapital, an FCA and CySEC licensed investment business based in Limassol is seeking to recruit a Junior IT Administrator
- Ability to communicate in English
- Degree from a reputable University in Computer Science or equivalent
- EU Work permit
- Experience based on maintenance is appreciable
- Knowledge of:
- User-end processes in Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Administrating in Active Directory and Microsoft admin panel
- Basic network structures and network security + Configuring network devices
- Backup and recovery software and methodologies (AnyCloud, Veeam Backup)
- How VoIP technology works
- Technical requirements for financial companies by Regulators and experience with trading platforms will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Office365 or Exchange
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team -oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Good troubleshooting abilities
- End User Support
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events
- Implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware
- User account maintenance among various platforms
- Identify and recommend changes to enhance systems and network configurations
- Conduct tests of systems and backups
- Support the continued operation of current IT infrastructure
- Assist in the documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
- Salary in accordance with qualifications
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
Kindly ask to send CV only in English.
Meritkapital is hiring fixed income professionals with existing institutional relationships. Our established platform capitalizes on the network of local contacts that we have built in the markets in which we operate and on the network of western capital markets relationships which spans from buy side funds to more generic liquidity providers. The entrepreneurial spirit instilled at the firm is comprised by individuals that pursue a performance-based remuneration that ranks higher than industry norms.